Mobility Innovation Space
2 days dedicated to mobility
- Mobilis conferences, the 2nd december at Région Alsace
Strasbourg - France.
- Europe Day, the 3d december at the European Parliament
Strasbourg - France. Registration is closed
Mobilis conferences 2014
The future of mobility
Electric drive systems and automated driving are the two major changes which will challenge the automotive and transportation industries in the coming years.
The proliferation of electrified and self-driving vehicles at a large scale defines the shape of a fast-moving world in which newcomers are emerging beside traditional players. Transportation has become, more than ever, a complex sector where ICT, energy and vehicle manufacturing get interlinked. New ecosystems are being built.
To foster our competitiveness and sustain regional jobs our approach to think the future of mobility is bound to evolve. You are invited in Strasbourg on Tuesday
2nd December 2014 to share your views over these topics!
On the programme of the 2014 Encounters:
- Plenary sessions: facilitated by keynote speakers
- Workshop: exchange between all participants on the round-table themes
- Business Networking organised by the Enterprise Europe Network
- French/English translation for the plenary sessions (from 10.00 to 12.00)
- No translation for the workshops. Each speaker is free to speak french or english
Europe Day at Parliament in Strasbourg: to have a general view of European projects and funding.
Shine on the web with ScoopIt Mobilis!